Monday, March 8, 2010

Celebrate each day as women’s day !

Women is the basis of every relation, it is because of her we exit. Women is the reason for our smile and the route to happiness, she is the sole reason which completes our life. I am not saying this, because I am a girl, its because I love and have eternally realized the importance and need of the god mother in my life, i.e. my mom she is one person, who is the reason of my smile, she is the reason why I live, and I hope, you must also be having some such reason to live, and that too a womanly connection, be it your sister, mother, wife or friend.

These people have made our lives special and worth living, it feels so stupid and awkward, when we choose a day for wishing them, in fact according to me, if I surrender my whole for my mom, even that would be less, forget about one day, its not even equal to one sacrificing deed she does for me, that is the reason why I am writing this blog, a day after the women’s day, to do a starting towards celebrating each day as a woman’s day . I feel we should try and make each day special and worth living for these women, who have helped in defining our lives in such a beautiful manner.

Just imagine, a girl leaves her house after marriage and suddenly holds on all the responsibilities of a woman, to successfully run a happy family. It must be so tough for them to manage and adjust in the environments, which are too new and unknown to her, but still she puts her best efforts to keep all the members of her family happy, I think salutations and appreciations should be made to all these women on a daily basis, may be by giving a chocolate or small activities, to motivate them for keep showering her love on us…coz at the end of the day, everyone needs motivation and reward! I gifted my mom today with a sweet packed for her lunch, what did you do?

1 comment:

  1. i soo much blv in d last para wch u wrote....tht every women dedicate there whole lyf for well being f others...cheers!!! to my mom n oll d sacrifices she has done for us...cheers!! to every woman..to oll those who hv set an example in our lyf...u oll hv made us proud...

    ReplyDelete